Though we have paid careful attention to the management
of product quality, your product may fail in rare case. If so, you
are kindly requested to notify the following information to the
dealer where you bought the product, or directly contact the
After-service Department of COLUMBUS for timely and proper handling.
If you have any question about our products, please don¨t hesitate
to contact us.
For warranty purpose, you should provide a valid proof of your
purchasing date; otherwise, we have to calculate the warranty period
of your product based on the shipment date of the same product.
You are kindly requested to describe your product as detailed as
possible, such as its model, serial No. (S/N), purchasing time, and
how it has been used.
Victory Co., Ltd. warrants this
product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship during
normal usage for a period of one year from the date of purchase,
according to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty extends only to the original end-user
purchaser and holder of this warranty and is not transferable or
assignable to any subsequent purchaser.
2. You must provide proof of purchase of the Product by a dated
itemized receipt to be eligible for this limited warranty.
3. The limited warranty is ONLY applicable in the country or
territory where the product was purchased from an authorized
4. If there is any failure of this product within the warranty
period resulting from normal usage, the product will be repaired or
replaced at no charge to the customer.
5. The customer will bear the shipping cost for the warranty
6. The limited warranty does not apply to:
(1) Damage caused by normal wear and tear, abnormal use or
conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or
storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications,
alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any
electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator
error, non-compliance with instructions or other acts which are not
the fault of the product, including damage or loss during shipment.
(2) Damage from external causes such as floods, storms, fires, sand,
dirt, earthquakes, exposure to sunlight, weather, moisture, heat, or
corrosive environments, electrical surges, battery leakage, theft,
or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended
by Victory Co., Ltd.
(3) Any Product that has had its serial number altered, defaced or
(4) Any defect occurring after the expiration of the Warranty
7. Victory Co., Ltd. shall not be liable for any indirect,
incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to
any lost profits, any economic or commercial losses, any third party
claims and any injury to property or body injury (including death)
to any person, arising from or relating to the use of the product.